Our Stanley Road campus is a new £12 million development, funded by the Education Funding Agency, and supported by a donation of £500,000 from the London Marathon Charitable Trust. It is home to students in years 7, 8 and 9.
We are incredibly fortunate to have had the opportunity to create a new campus from scratch, and are thrilled with the facilities that Stanley Road has to offer. We are also keen to ensure that local people of all ages enjoy the benefits of the huge investment that has been made, and so will be making the sports facilities available to the community outside of school hours.
As well as brand new classrooms and recreation areas, the facilities at Stanley Road include:
- a state-of-the-art, all-weather pitch
- a bespoke indoor climbing wall, suitable for disabled and non-disabled users
- two hard courts
- a sports hall equipped with three trampolines, suitable for sports including basketball, volleyball, badminton and gymnastics
- a double-height dining room and performance area
- three cutting-edge science laboratories
- an ICT equipped library
- two specialist art, design and technology studios, including specialist machinery and a kiln
- specialist music practice rooms
- a recording studio
You can take a 3D tour of the site here:
You can also look in more detail at the plans for Stanley Road by clicking on the PDFs below: